Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy





Today we celebrated my birthday. It was great to see everyone and have a BBQ. I just now realized I didn't get any pictures of Maggie and Charlotte. Bert had fun playing with his uncle vic and the girls. He was all over the place. Bert helped me blow out my candles. Bert and Rob got me a new big vera bradley bag that Bert can fit into. I received Motherhood Gift Cards as well as JcPenny Gift Cards and some very cool picture frame from Bella and Lil Dave. The last picture was on the way home, we gave Bert a hot dog roll to eat and he fell asleep eating it. Too cute. Thank you everyone for making it a special day! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

He looks so cute sleeping and wearing his new Red Sox hat. I remember when Robbie put the Red Sox hat on him when he was in NICU.

Aunt Theresa