Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Busy Weekend!


We had such a busy weekend. I started working on Saturdays and realized how much I don't love it. Aunty Bella babysat Bert for us. I think he gave her a run for her money. He fought her while getting changed and ended up naked for a while. Definately testing his limits! It was awesome he got to spend time with his Aunty Bella. On Saturday we also tried the new Texas Roadhouse in South Portland. It was delicious!!! We all over ate and had tummy aches but it was worth it. Lil Dave joined us and entertained Bert all night. It was a fun night! Bert had so much fun and was so exhausted he was falling asleep on the table.

Sunday was a low key day in the morning. Bert is still not quite up to par. I went to the Choclat Lovers fling with Mom, Bella, Deb, Vic, Judy, Linda, Theresa and Thersea's neice. It was fun. One of these times I am not going to be pregnant so I can eat till my little heart's content. We went to Binga Winga's for the first time since last summer. It was yummy. Once again I ate too much.

It was a great weekend and awesome to see everyone. Hope everyone had an exciting weekend. We will see you next weekend for Tam's and Uncle Ed's B-day.








3 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

I had sooo much fun yesterday!! It was great to see you and to get out of my house!! And Binga's was wicked good!! So I hope I didn't drive you too nuts talking about your pregnancy and the girls... Oh and thanks for the ink pads!! I did their hands and foot prints last night. That was interesting considering they always put them (hands and feet) in their mouths... Oh well!! Love ya!!

Auntie Pam said...

Holly, He looks so angelic in this photo.. I hope this will be a better week. I know you Nana is with you...

Angel of God,
My Guardian Dear,
to whom His love commits me here,
ever this day be at my side,
to light and to guard,
to rule and guide.

Amen.

Theresa said...

It was great seeing you Sunday you look wonderful. I always knew your "nana" was looking out for you. Can't wait to see the little guy Sunday at the Birthday party