Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Update







We had our second ultrasound on Thursday. Eveything went great. The baby is sprouting arms and legs and has a heartbeat of 176. Our next ultrasound is May 8th. I am still as sick as ever. Cute story of true love. The other morning I didn't feel very well and had to visit the bathroom. I was alone with Bert and as soon as he heard me throwing up it got really upset. He is too cute. Kind of a weird story but I thought it was sweet.



Bert is on his way to feeling better. He defiantely has another tooth coming in and is working on the soothing himself thing at night. He is doing alot better then I thought he would. Today we went to visit Nana at work and dropped off flowers for her birthday. He seemed so confused why she was there andnot at her house. It was cute. Well here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks.

2 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

Glad to hear that the baby is doing good!! Sorry you are so sick though... I don't miss those days;) Bert is too cute! And Robbie looks like a little kid when he shaves!! See you tomorrow!!

Love ya,
Aunt Deb:)

Tammy said...

It was great having Bert come into the office... It was a great Birthday treat... Thanks for the flowers!! I love you guys ~ Nana